Founded in 1999, Interserver is an American hosting provider that has been servicing its clients from their headquarters in Secaucus, New Jersey. They are a privately owned company who has also bought many other small companies over the years.
My Interserver Hosting Reviews Rating
When reviewing their offered packages, it’s clear that Interserver is not targeting one specific type of site. They offer packages (Linux and Windows) for $5 /Month and WordPress for $8 /Month for users at all levels and most of the packages come complete with everything you will need already included.
Their entry level hosting is a shared service that has many different options, including some unlimited ones. (Storage, Bandwidth, Email, Website, Database) These packages have been rated as quite reliable, which is a positive since it suggests that the company does not overload their shared servers.
In reality, Interserver’s uptime guarantee is vague at best. While there is no uptime guarantee for their web-hosting product, VPS plans have a 99.99% uptime guarantee, but on the data center specifications page, the uptime is noted as 99.5%. This is a poor response when compared with competitors.
Interserver Hosting Features
Free migration service: Interserver provides free migration service to all users from their old host to the new server at no additional cost. All you need to do is to have a complete cPanel backup on your old server and they will take care of the rest.
- Free website builder: The company has included Sitepad in the admin panel which is a website builder with over 300 themes and a lot of features. In order to make your experience user-friendly, Sitepad provides 40+ widgets.
- Top-quality email service: Interserver promises the customers that their emails will be delivered on time. They have automated compromised email account detection system which ensures the server won’t get blacklisted by ISPs across the globe.
- 24/7 WordPress Support: WordPress has become the most famous content management system across the globe. The team of WordPress experts at Interserver is available 24/7 to provide help if anything goes wrong with your WordPress based website. ‘
- 99.9% uptime: The company promises 99.9% uptime to all websites.
Interserver Hosting Plans and Pricing
With the shared hosting plan, you can choose from three plans, which are standard, Windows and Managed WordPress plans. The Standard plan goes for $5 per month and offers unlimited data transfers, storage space, and FTP accounts. Free SSL certificate is also available.
You also get unlimited sub-domains, parked domains and install scripts such as Joomla, Drupal, SMF, and Magento. Email features such as spam filtering, SSL Encryption, and outgoing SMTP are also provided. WordPress features such as automatic updates, Multi-Plug in support and weekly backups are also provided.
The Windows plan also goes for $5 a month and has features that are similar to the Standard plan, only that it does not support features such as Cloud Linux OS, AbanteCart, WHMCS and PHP-Fusion. 25 domains and 10 parked domains are also provided with this package.
Windows plan does not support development features such as Ruby, Pearl 5.10 and SSH Access, which the Standard plan supports. This plan does not include free SSL certificate.
The WordPress plan goes for $8 per month and supports much fewer features as compared to the other two plans. Its key features include support for one domain and one parked domain, support for WordPress installation, support for numerous email features such as Blackberry, Windows and Android, and some WordPress features such as daily and weekly backups, hacked WordPress clean ups, daily virus scan, and atomic mod security.
Full-Service Array of Hosting Options
- InterServer complements its VPS and cloud with Quick Servers — the resources of a dedicated server run through KVM virtualization and are ready within 20 minutes or less.
- Five reseller account options include unlimited domains, SSDs, private DNS, a unique IP address, management tools through WHM, and no setup fees.
- Colocate your servers at InterServer’s in-house datacenter, which guarantees 100% power uptime and includes 24/7 biometric access, along with optional managed or system administration services.
Unlike other web hosting companies, InterServer.net makes it a point to accommodate all of its customers. It has a customer support hotline that is up and available 24/7 via phone and chat. It also has a team of well-trained agents who are able to address and resolve the different issues clients call in, from network-based problems to upgrading account information, to making new service purchases.
The good thing about the customer support services of InterServer.net is that clients from all walks of life are given the same satisfying treatment. There is no priority over premium clients and those who are using the cheapest plans; all their issues are taken notice of and given the appropriate action at the soonest possible time.
- 24/7 on-site Customer Support and via phone, email and live chat
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Unlimited disk space, websites, email and bandwidth
- Free SSL Certificate
- 99.9% Uptime
- Supports several programming languages: PERL, PHP, Ruby, Python and MySQL
- Fixed price guaranteed for life
- No lengthy contracts
- Free Website migration
- Domain registration fee a bit expensive for beginners
- No Free Domain
InterServer offers high quality affordable unlimited web hosting services for a variety of users and with a high degree of customer satisfaction. They have marked consistency over the past 16 years that has helped them remain viable and competitive. The admin panel has a lot of features along with a website builder and 1-click app installers which make setting up a website pretty easy. The prices of the packages are affordable, I recommend to give them a try.
Sign Up Here
If you found this page helpful PLEASE leave me a comment below and I will reply asap, thank you.