If you are like me you have heard it, seen it and done it all, maybe your not, you are young full of life and no worries in the world.
Whether you have no experience or are an advanced computer user, you are hear because you want to make extra money or income online.
Sure, you have tried and failed many times before, me too, why! not because of trying but of not knowing, education is the key.
To get ahead in this world, society tells us that we must go to college for 4 years just to get a degree and then end up with a sub par career.
That is not so today now you have a choice, many choices in fact many are explained right here for you to take a look at.
Knowledge is the key to making money, “knowledge is power” is so true and I want to help you get that knowledge so you have that power to make the money you want.
Pros of Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is ideal for bloggers, coaches, information entrepreneurs, and those who build and maintain their own digital properties such as YouTube channels.
There are many aspects of affiliate marketing that make it a good home business model, including:
- Low overhead costs: Most affiliate programs are free to join, so your costs are usually related to your referral and marketing methods.
- No physical products: There is no need to create a product or service because you are choosing one that already exists. You don’t have to stock or ship products.
- Flexibility: You can work anytime and from anywhere as long as you have internet access.4
Supplemental income: There is passive income potential, depending on how you market your affiliate programs. It can be added to your current home business to create an additional income stream.
Cons of Affiliate Marketing
Like any business model, there are drawbacks and challenges to affiliate marketing as well, including:
- Time: It takes a commitment and experimenting over a length of time to generate the amount of traffic needed to result in income.
- Lost payments: Affiliate hijacking can occur in which you’re not given credit for your referral. Some companies fail to pay their affiliate marketers.
- Lack of control: You have no control over the businesses’ fulfillment of a given product or service. A bad affiliate referral can ruin your credibility with followers, so it’s crucial that you research and select quality businesses.
- Competition: Affiliate marketing is highly competitive. Many affiliates promote the same products and compete for the same traffic and customers. It can be difficult to get approved as an affiliate for popular companies or products.
- Lack of ownership: The customers belong to the merchant. Your stats will let you know how many sales were made of what product, but in most cases, you’ll have no information about who made the purchase. This can make it difficult to tap into recurring sales.
Here at Affiliate Income Is Real, I have written reviews of different platforms and other useful information so that everyone will have a better understanding of what is out there to get started.
Good Luck to you!
Note: Check Out Top Menu for “Top Reviews” and “Best Affiliate Programs”
Affiliate marketing can seem intimidating at first, especially if you have no experience with this type of monetization. However, it’s actually a beginner-friendly way to earn money from your site. The barrier to entry is low, and the strategy won’t cause any frustrating downtime.
If you found this page helpful PLEASE leave me a comment below and I will reply asap, thank you.